Succeeding in job interviews takes research, practice, and persistence. The more effort you put into your interview preparation, the more success you’ll see in obtaining job offers.
- Maintaining a proper grooming standard is very important because “You never get a second chance to make a first impression”
- Conduct Research on the Hiring Company background, Basic job responsibilities of that Job, Hiring Manager, Job Opportunity.
- Review Common Interview Questions and Prepare Responses.
- Arrive on Time for the Interview.
- Be Authentic, Upbeat, Focused, Confident, Candid, and Concise.
- Remember Body Language, Avoiding Bad Habits.
- Sell Yourself Throughout and then Close the Deal.
- Express why you are interested to work in that company.
- Prepare a welcome & Introduction to self & the company.
- Book a room.
- Allocate the time.
- Have to go through the resume very well.
- Know your goals.
- Check the educational background & experience accordingly.
- Do a basic reference check before the interview.
- Prepare to sell the opportunity.Writer: