LankaBangla Finance (LBFL) is the fastest growing financial institution in Bangladesh operating its business through 22 (twenty) branches across the country. LankaBangla Finance has set new benchmark by showing outstanding business growth for the last 3 (three) years in all of its operational areas of Corporate, Retail, SME and Liability Management. LBFL has also got strong presence in the capital market through its subsidiaries-LBFL Securities, LBFL Investments and LBFL Asset Management Company. It has a strong corporate governance and as a testimony to that, LBFL won South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) Award for Best Presented Annual Report in 2014 & 2015.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic personnel for MD’s Secretariat to undertake all secretarial jobs.
Executive – MD’s Secretariat
(Grade: Manager/ Assistant Manager)
- Primarily responsible to perform all types of secretarial jobs and manage the office of the Managing Director.
- Maintain close liaison, coordination & contact with different departments/business units of the company including outside offices and fix appointment schedules & meetings.
- Receive visitors, guests, customers/suppliers or their representatives and attend as required.
- Receive letters, messages, documents, and pass them to proper place/persons and keep records.
- Prepare various reports, letters, meeting minutes and executive summaries as per the direction of the Managing Director
- Maintain database on different information, reports, addresses, contact nos. etc. and ensure up to date filing of all official documents.
- Reading, monitoring and responding emails.
- Answer phone calls and handling queries of internal and external guests
- Oversee general maintenance and inventory of Front Office equipment, supplies, and cleanliness of the Front Desk, PABX, and reception area.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Graduate/Post Graduate from any reputed public/private university, preferably from business background
- 2-3 years’ of working experience in the relevant area in the Bank/NBFIs or hospitality management industry (Airlines, Hotels etc.)
- Good command in oral and written communication skills (both English and Bengali)
- Ability to deal courteously with guests and able to take decision in handling tough situation
- Ability to learn a variety of information about the company’s product and services, as well as Company Policy and Procedures.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview through standard recruitment process. LBFL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume with current photograph at
Application Deadline: May 25, 2017