Executive – Reservation & Ticketing
Job Description / Responsibility
- The purpose of this position is to extend the reservation, ticketing, sales & customer service of the airline.
- The position holder will be also responsible for maintaining awareness of competitive issues in assigned markets.
- Make and confirm reservations using Central Reservation Control and issue tickets.
- Provide customers service with travel suggestions and information sources, such as schedule, fare, policy, and restrictions.
- Submit sales activity report on daily basis.
- Contact customers and travel agents to update them about product & promotions.
- Other necessary jobs deemed by the Management.
- Bachelor from any reputed university.; preferably Bachelor in Business Administration
- The applicants expected to have experience in the following area(s):
- Airline experience is Preferable.
- Should be good in Computer skills like MS OFFICE applications, Websites.
- should have fluency in written & speaking English is highly expected.
- should have interpersonal skill.
- Competitive remuneration packages, benefits, and career development will be provided as per company policy.