BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Company Secretariat Division:
Officer, Operations & Regulatory Affairs
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Dhaka
- Ensuring to circulate related Policies, Procedure, Guidelines and instruction to respective departments and collects compliance response from them.
- Arrange to prepare proposal for obtaining new/relocation/renewal of service outlets approval as per Regulatory Guideline.
- Develop procedure & guidelines in consultation with and regulatory bodies.
- Handle ad-hoc cases in consultation with Supervisor/Division Head
- Manage central archive of Regulations, Policies & Guidelines
- Provide regulatory related support to respective department on need basis
- Prepared proposal for obtaining Remittance approval from Bangladesh Bank.
- Assists business, operation and support function as required by the management and regulatory bodies
- Handle queries of Bangladesh Bank and different departments
- Prepared different reports on Quarterly/Monthly when or as required by the Regulators and ensure to submit on timely basis
- No Experience required. Fresh University graduate with minimum CGPA 3 on a scale of 4
- Demonstrable linguistic skills (written and verbal) in English & Bangla
- Organized, professional, with attention to timeliness
- Good interpersonal skills, Presentable
- Proficient in computer skill
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, please email your Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Application Deadline: May 21, 2017