BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 181 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Legal Affairs Division.
Manager/Senior Manager, Legal Affairs
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Grade: SPO-AVP Job Location: Dhaka
- Acquainting with laws & regulation related to Land
- Operating & handling different legal matter of Bank
- Planning for case filing under NI Act/ARA/Others
- Monitoring the activities of court
- Monitoring the activities of case plaintiff
- Ensure relationship with Judge/Magistrate/ Lawyer/Peshkar/PP/APP/Other Law enforcing agency Eradicating bottlenecks of case process/progress
- Monitoring for expediting of Warrant of Arrests/Judgement/Disposal/Withdrawn
- Evaluate the performance of Lawyers/internal staffs
- Ensure timely submission of case MIS/reports
- Performance evaluation of Legal staffs & lawyers
- Ensure compliance & work to avoid any legal risk
- Bachelors/Masters in Law preferably from a reputed university
- Enrollment in Bar Council will get additional preference
- Minimum 3/4 years’ experience in relevant area
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Analytical/Decision making ability
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: April 23, 2017