- The Management of Bank Asia is comprised of a team of highly motivated and skilled personnel committed to develop excellence in banking. To meet the growing needs of its expansion program Bank Asia is looking for smart, young, energetic, confident, proactive and hard working fresh post graduates for the post of MANAGEMEMENT TRAINEE (MT). It looks for people with potential who will contribute to Bank Asia`s growth and become the next generation of leaders. It searches for diversity of mind and ideas which are an asset for the Bank`s development; people who show adaptability when faced with changing trends in the business environments and different cultures.
- Each MANAGEMEMENT TRAINEE (MT) will be chosen based on written test and subsequent interviews by panel interviewers with a view to ensure that the right talent and only the best are inducted. The selected candidates will be given a comprehensive structured training program at our state of the art Training Academy, on the job training and job rotations in branches to acquaint with the different areas of the Bank that will guarantee them develop the skills required to excel in their future responsibilities. A stimulating competitive work culture is available for the recruited MTs to learn and demonstrate their competence over time for a smooth career progression. The Bank Asia Management Trainee Program puts them on a fast track to an outstanding career in the banking industry.
- Placement Policy: Successful Management Trainee shall remain on probation for a period of 1(one) year. On satisfactory completion of probation period, Management Trainee will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the regular pay scale of the Bank.
Job Description / Responsibility: N/A
Job Nature: Full-time
- Post Graduate in Business Administration/ Banking/ Accounting/ Finance/ Management/ Marketing/
- Economics/ Mathematics/ CSE/ Statistics from a highly reputed UGC approved University;
- Candidates should have minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 and 4.00 out of 5.00.
- Self starter with drive & initiatives
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Proficiency both in Bangla and English
- Willing to work anywhere in the country
- Age not over 30 years as on March 31, 2017
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bank Asia offers attractive compensation packages for Management Trainees. On probation, Management Trainees will receive monthly consolidated compensation of Tk.44,000/-. After successful completion of probation period, initial salary package will be Tk. 58,000/- along with all other admissible benefits.